You can configure RepMon 2017-0118 and later to process a data a file then exit. This article show you how to set up RepMon to open a file and process it. You can use the Windows Task Scheduler to open RepMon at a preset time.
- Open the file you wish to autorun normally to check that it is imported correctly.
- Select "Configure AutoRun" from the "Repro Monitor" menu on the ribbon bar.
- Check "AutoRun RepMon"
- Select the file to use in AutoRun. If you ran the file through to check it, the name should be the file you want.
- Click OK
- Save the file.
- Exit Excel
- The next time you run that spreadsheet it will load the file and run the calculations, then exit.
- Before it exits you should see this:
- Click "OK" to stop the macro from exiting Excel. You can then turn off autorun or change files or whatever. The dialog should close in 5 to 10 seconds if "OK" is not pressed.
The author does not allow comments to this entry